Search This Blog

Monday 29 July 2013

Book Review "Horseradish: Bitter Truths You Can't Avoid"

by Lemony Snicket


I loved the Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket growing up... unfortunately for some reason I never finished the series! Either I outgrew the Series waiting for the next book to come out ... or I was too creeped out! 

But really the series is like no other, and the creator behind the tales is not only ominous in his writing but hilarious and clever! 

This book, Horseradish, is a collection of quotes from the works of Lemony Snicket that are honest and sometimes harsh about the world. If you want to get an idea of the book you need only read the prologue, which is very very pragmatic and has quite the harsh ending that kinda slaps you right in the face!  

The Quotes are divided into different aspects of life, like work, school, entertainment, and books! I picked a few of my favourites - and of course they're about books! Here they are!!



This one, by the by, is probably one of my favourite quotes ever!! Mr. Snicket is quite clever, indeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment