Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

So Long Long Weekend!


Alas! The long weekend has past us :( and tomorrow I return to the caverns of the library! Hurrah! And due to popular demand - haha, or lack of any demand or audience - I give you photos of the hallowed hall of our children's section of the library! Marvellous, no?




While this weekend was lovely... albeit hectic and packed with activity ... I am very excited for this week's events! The Summer Reading Club is beginning! I'm both excited and scared and I hope we get some more people registering for the Club.

This week's theme is Wild, Wild Life - Weird Creatures and Extreme Environments! and with our Young Professors we will be making some paper towel roll octopus pencil holders! I love these guys!!! We have a little blue friend of ours hanging on our bulletin board! :)

Our jellyfish friend! 

I went a little crazy with the camera! I finally remembered to bring it to work and I plan on taking full advantage of using it!

The Mad Scientists will be making hanging mobile-like jellyfish friends! They are too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment